A “must have” for technicians engaged in controlled detonations.
Designed in partnership with the Los Angeles Police Department EOD for use in controlling IEDs and bomb detonation blasts. Our Bomb Blanket has an exclusive stitch pattern that allows the blanket to be shaped and self-tented over a device. This design facilitates diverting blast pressure and fragmentation for pipe bombs, IED's and other explosive devices are rendered safe.
- DuPont™ Air-Entangled Kevlar® 129®
- Allows directional blast control for IED's, bombs, and other explosive devices
- Unique stitch pattern allows for self-tenting feature
- Intrinsically safe - no metal snaps/zippers to spark or frag
- Permanently sewn-down, 500 Denier CORDURA® cover
- (8) Nylon webbing straps for easy carry and deployment
- DuPont™ Air-Entangled Kevlar® 129® Armor package
- Wt. per Sq. Ft. 12.5 oz. (354.37 g)
- Total Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- 48" x 48"
- (8) Large nylon loop handles on all corners and sides of this blanket for ease of deployment, placement and adjustment
- Designed to fold into a compact space for easy storage
- Exclusive stitch pattern allows for self-tenting
- Developed in cooperation with the LAPD Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) teams
Enforcer Classic series armor, Frag ONLY, Code: USA
- Frag – 1476.38 fps / 450 mps
* V50 Data and special testing available
- Ballistic panels–60 months
- Permanent Cover–36 months