Flexible and portable 6 ft x 4ft Level IIIA ballistic protection. One of the most flexible tools an operator can have at their disposal.
The Ballistic Blanket can be used as a movable ballistic barricade to evacuate from a hostile situation, it can reinforce a vehicles windows or door panels, it can add ballistic protection to an officer's position during a shoot out or armor-up any area where a team needs additional protection from the enemy.
- DuPont™ Air-Entangled Kevlar® 129®
- Flexible and portable Level IIIA protection
- Easy to store and transport
- Intrinsically safe - no metal snaps/zippers to spark or frag
- Durable - 500 Denier CORDURA® cover
NIJ 0101.04/.05 Certified
- Permanently sewn-down, 500 Denier CORDURA® cover
- Nylon webbing straps for easy carry and deployment
- DuPont™ Air-Entangled Kevlar® 129® Armor package
- Wt. per Sq. Ft. 19.4 oz. (549.98 g)
- Total Weight: 32 lbs.
- 72" x 48"
- Hand loops placed around the perimeter of the blanket to enable a variety of suspension and facilitate use as an emergency litter
- Built-in channels that can be stiffened using pre-cut PVC pipes to deploy the blanket as a static, horizontal shield
- Large VELCRO® ID patches with "POLICE" or "SHERIFF" embroidery to have quick and highly visible identification
Enforcer Classic series armor, Level IIIA, Code: USA
- .357 SIG (125 gr FMJ) – 1809 fps/551.38 mps
- .44 Magnum (240 gr SJHP)– 1688 fps/514.50 mps
* V50 Data and special testing available
- Ballistic panels–60 months
- Permanent Cover–36 months